- Preparation of bookkeeping/accounting records of both international and local clients
- Preparation of monthly payroll forms for submission to the Social Insurance
- Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES returns.
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Co- ordination with the Company’s Auditors Managing company ledgers
- Perform any other accounting related tasks as requested
- Minimum 3+ years relevant working experience
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance considered an advantage, but not essential
- Holder of any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI, CAT etc...) considered an advantage
- School Leaving Certificate
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek language (i.e. IGCSE, GCE O’ Level, IELTS, etc)
- Knowledge of E-soft will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc)
- Be able to work perfectly on Accounting software
- Commercial focus to understand clients’ issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
A competitive package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or at the following link http://www.cfa-auditors.com/careers/
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice
for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.