CFA Auditors Ltd is a fast-growing firm of accountants which offers a spectrum of services such as auditing and assurance, taxation, accounting, and business consulting around the globe. In CFA you will have the opportunity to complete or begin one of the Professional Qualifications (ACCA, ACA) alongside with working on a variety of audit task.
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from simple holding companies to large trading companies.
- Preparing the Financial Statements of the companies under Caseware
- Preparing management reports for the client as requested
- Preparing any ad-hoc requested reports for the Management
- University degree in accounting or any other similar subject
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities (7.5/10)
- UK Universities (2:1)
- USA and local private Universities (3.33/4)
- Partly qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken)
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Strong communication skills
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to email@example.com
or at the following link http://www.cfa-auditors.com/careers/
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice
for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to. All applications will be treated in full confidence