Quality of audit work is of fundamental importance for the continued trust in the process of financial reports and the integrity of financial information.
CFA’s audit methodology is based on the International Standards of Auditing (ISAs) and our audit approach is tailored to suit the industry sector in which a client operates, its size, operations and legal status.
Our highly experienced team of chartered certified auditors and the direct partner involvement throughout the delivery of our services ensures the attention and quality service you deserve.
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards of Auditing (ISA’s) and the requirements of the Cyprus Companies Law
- Non-statutory audits for other jurisdictions in accordance with International Standards of Auditing (ISA’s)
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s)
- Financial statement reviews
- IFRS conversions
- Reviews on systems and internal controls